Thank you to everyone who is participating in 2021 Newport in Bloom Garden Competition. The application period is now closed. Awards will be given for first, second, third place and honorable mentions on August 17 on the Horseshoe at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- RESIDENTIAL – Newport is divided into three residential districts and finalists will be chosen in each district for containers, large in-ground gardens, and small in-ground gardens.
- LARGE BUSINESS – One city-wide competition for large businesses.
- SMALL BUSINESS – One city-wide competition that includes B&B’s with more than four rooms as well as small businesses.
- B&B’s – One city-wide competition for B&B’s with four or less rooms.
- All plantings will be judged on color, horticultural care, streetscape, design and creativity.
- All plantings must be visible from the street.
- All entries must be received or postmarked by July 18, 2021.
Award winners will be recognized on August 17 on the Horseshoe at the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
The application period has closed.